All sales are final. If any problems refer to our contact section.
Care Directions For Car Magnet
1. Prior to application, clean the metallic surface and the Product with a mild detergent. Wipe with a soft cloth and allow to dry.
* For best results, apply the Product at room temperature.
* Use care in handling the Product in extremely cold conditions, as the magnetic material can become brittle.
* Long-term outdoor usage of magnets on painted surfaces may result in fading, due to shielding the underlying color from ultraviolet rays.
* This car door magnet is not for use under water or on aircraft.
* Make sure to remove the car door magnet from any vehicle before a car wash.
2. Determine the location to place the product
* Before affixing the Product to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured or hardened. Approximate curing times are: paint - 90 days, clear coat - 60 days, wax - 2 days.
* Choose a location that is smooth, flat, or only mildly curved and metallic.
* Don't apply the Product on an area that isn't steel or that has extensive non-metallic fillers. Aluminum, wood or fiberglass will not function as a surface.
3. Affix the Product onto the surface.
* Ensure the Product is flat over the entire surface.
* Ensure that there are no air pockets and that the corners and edges are smooth and flush with the the surface.
* Curvature on the edges of the Product may result in the sign falling off.
* To adjust the location of the Product after placement, remove completely and reposition by lifting at the sides to remove, not the corners. Please note that sliding the Product into position may cause stretching.
* FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THE FOREGOING INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT ITSELF AND TO THE SURFACE ON WHICH THE PRODUCT IS AFFIXED, AND MAY ALSO INCREASE THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THE PRODUCT WILL NOT ADHERE PROPERLY AND MAY FALL OFF DURING USE. NEITHER VISTAPRINT NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR OTHER AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR OTHER DAMAGES TO THE PRODUCT, THE SURFACE TO WHICH IT IS AFFIXED, OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY OR PERSON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, CAUSED BY ANY ABUSE OR MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT OR OTHER FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
Do's and Don'ts
Do remove the Product daily for cleaning.
Do wipe both the Product and the metal surface with a mild detergent. This helps protect the Product from moisture and dirt buildup, and the underlying metal surface from dirt and scratches.
Do Wipe the Product dry with a soft cloth or allow to air dry.
Do allow 2 days for the wax to cure after waxing and polishing before applying the Product.
Do store the Product in a clean, dry place when not in use.
Do store the Product flat or rolled and standing on end to prevent creasing. If storing rolled, keep the printed surface facing outward.
Don't place the Product over protrusions, fixtures or concave areas, such as: molding, lights, reflectors, decals, pin stripes, air intakes, wells and spoilers.
Don't apply the Product to horizontal metal surfaces subject to direct sunlight and high heat, such as auto hoods.
Don't layer one Product on top of another when applied to vehicles.
Don't place other objects on top of a stored Product.
Don't store with magnetic surfaces facing each other when multiple Products are stored together.
Don't apply the Product onto any surface if it was stored with the magnetic side facing outwards.
Please note that T-Shirt sizes are US sizes and may run larger than typical local T-Shirt sizes.
Our high-quality T-Shirts are made with color-fast ink and can withstand normal wash cycles
• T shirt specs
• 100% preshrunk cotton T-Shirt
• Easy to design and order
• Available sizes are: S, M, L, XL and XXL
Printable Area Size
5.24" x 2.80"
133mm x 71mm
918 x 490 pixels
* Finished artwork should use the printable area dimensions for best results.